RAIDER and AURUM emissions and usage
- RAIDER is the governance & value token for the Crypto Raiders ecosystem
- AURUM is the in-game currency used for all game activities
RAIDER is the limited supply governance token for the Crypto Raiders ecosystem. It accrues fees generated from in-game and on-chain AURUM spend, and locked RAIDER can be used in voting on governance proposals.
The total supply of RAIDER will be 100,000,000.
- 40% to incentivize LP staking and bonding, distributed linearly over 4 years.
- 20% to the founding team, vested over 2 years.
- 15% to employees and contractors, vested over 1-year when awarded.
- 10% to the treasury for bug bounties, community giveaways, and future needs.
- 10% to in-game and tournament rewards.
- 5% reserved for future investors.
The current distribution rate is 50%. 50% of AURUM spent in the Crypto Raiders economy goes back to RAIDER stakers depending on the length of their staking lockup.
The second use is to vote on governance proposals within the Crypto Raiders ecosystem, which can also be found on the voting page of the economy site.
AURUM is the in-game currency for all Crypto Raiders activities. It's used in potion crafting, recruiting, purchasing additional dungeon runs, resetting character stats, and more.
AURUM can be earned through selling farmed materials such as herbs, from dungeon runs, and from tournaments.
AURUM has an initial supply of 1,000,000,000 however its supply is not capped, and it can be minted or burned as necessary to maintain a stable and predictable economy for Crypto Raiders players.
AURUM is primarily held in the Crypto Raiders treasury to be used for game rewards, tournament rewards, and other needs.